The Most Talked about NASA Alliance that has sent Jubilee into panic is facing many Challenges as we will explore below. These are well analyzed Facts that Kenyans have to look at and Consider before being dumped down and thinking the alliance is Super. There we go !
1. Kalonzo Musyoka is not ready to sacrifice again. “I have sacrificed in the past and am ready to sacrifice again ….. But I expect the same sacrifice from my brothers.” The last statement betrays him.
2. KANU is not part of NASA. Nick Salat brought himself to Bomas, Gideon Moi the Party leader of KANU said clearly at Former MP Mark Too’s funeral that he will support Uhuru in 2017 and only has issues with DP Ruto’s 2022 re-election.https://go.ad2upapp.com/afu.php?id=1057456
3. Kalonzo Musyoka abused Mudavadi in his address. ‘We are choosing a candidate depending on negotiations on the table not depending on
your aspirations to become President.’ Mudavadi angrily sneezed after the statement.
4. Mudavadi was demeaned before the crowd. Why did he address people after Wetangula, yet Wetangula is vying for Governor, Bungoma County and he is vying for President? The much confusion
came when Muthama said Tuko PAMOJA, the Jubilee Party slogan.
5. The act of crowning Raila Odinga with all the four caps of ANC, ODM, Ford-Kenya and Wiper Party as pictured below showed that Raila has already been chosen as the NASA flag bearer. It demeaned the other parties. This was culminated when Kalonzo was booed by ODM supporters when he started to address.
6. William Ruto factor; Rift Valley is fully behind DP Ruto, and this was manifested in the Karen Residence meeting. Gideon Moi has been molested, and he has nothing to brag of apart from his father’s name. NASA is a pipe dream that can’t be achieved!
Take that to the bank.