Pombe sio supu! This guy bit more than he could chew in a party, See PHOTOs.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 – Next time you hit the party with your friends, don’t be too greedy for beer or over indulge yourself to please them.

This guy gulped some concentrated poison that took control of his body and made him blackout.

His friends had to carry him like a toddler when the situation got out of hand.

Can this guy even recall how he got home?

See photos.

The Kenyan DAILY POST



Source link

By Kenyan Digest

The Kenyan Digest Team