Bankers are set to protest against the BIFU leadership on the 27 November 2017 as pressure keeps mounting on Isaiah Kubai to resign over abuse office and impunity.
This blog is the only one that has serialized the corruption that has been sanctioned by Joshua Oigara’s man Isaiah Kubai whose impunity seems to hit a dead end.
Isaiah Kubai represents the group of old pieces of shit that should face the firing squad for messing up this county. This idiot even employed his daughter as BIFU legal officer. Who even does this?
Moving forward, the protest will be held along Moi Avenue in the CBD commencing at the archives building to the Sonalux House starting 11 AM to 2 PM, a notice received and signed by the Sub-County Police Commander Central confirms.
We detailed and gave information linking BIFU Secretary General Isaiah Kubai to corruption and bribery when a protest was held against him outside KCB Kencom after he was accused of working with the money laundering bank KCB management to frustrate employees.
Here are some issues the bankers raised against Joshua Oigara’s hitman Isaiah Kubai
Here are some of the issues they have raised
1. Sacking of union officials in KCB case in point William Olechike of KCB
2. Colluding with banks management to cripple medical cover cases
3. Colluding with management to cripple appraisal cause 1619 of 2017 of KCB
4. Colluding with management of Barclays to deny employees benefits considering that ABSA has taken over the bank.
5. Faling to provide audited books of accounts of BIFU
6. Failing to conduct AGM for membership
7.Failing to conduct national elections for the last 30 years
8.Failing to deal with agents banking being relocated inside banks
9. Failing to stop share logic company from outsourcing employment to banks.
10. Failing to intervene the mass retrenchment of NBK staff and the termination of Shares department employees of KCB.
Cyprian Nyakundi will cover the protest
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected] Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.