Connect with us
Loading...

General News

15 People confirmed dead amongst them 13 Kenyans,1 American and a Briton

Published

on


Chiromo Mortuary has this Wednesday morning confirmed receiving at least 15 bodies from the Dusit complex attack.

They said they are on standby to receive more bodies.

An American , a Briton and eleven Kenyans were among the casualties according to morgue staff said. Two victims had not been identified.

Police said they have rescued at least 170 people and more are still trapped on the seventh floor of hotel complex.

The terrorists, who started the onslaught yesterday at 3pm, are said to be holed up at the complex gym and there are reports of gunshots being heard coming from the building.

Many of the victims had been dining in the Secret Garden restaurant and lay slumped at their tables, according to photos by Reuters.

At least five bodies were lying at the reception area and other victims were rushed to nearby hospitals including MP Shah, Avenue the Aga Khan, Nairobi and Kenyatta National Hospital.

Many are reportedly still trapped inside.

Isn’t it convenient to have Kenya’s latest breaking news at your fingertip? That’s right, at kenyanreport.com (which is an intriguing platform to explore all types of Kenya news); you’ll find good informative blogs and articles on various headlines. As a news-savvy person, you’ll not be disappointed with breaking news, entertainment news, politics and political happening, diaspora news, celebrity trend and many more.

 

Please follow and like us:





Source link

Advertisement
Loading...
Loading...

Facebook

Loading...

Trending

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com