Technician Jobs, Current Medical Jobs, KU Jobs,
- Diploma from a recognized institution in any of the following areas:
- Applied Biology.
- Medical laboratory sciences
- KCE Division II or KSCE mean Grade C -(Minus) and above
- At least three (3) years relevant working experience in a busy Teaching, Research or a Pharmaceutical Laboratory.
- Those with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences should be registered with KMLTTB and have a valid practicing license.
- Computer literate
- Demonstrate leadership and administrative skills.
How to Apply
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.
Applicants should write directly to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100
Applications should be received not later than, 27 th April 2020
Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.