Mortuary Science Technician Jobs, Medical Jobs 2020, KU Jobs,
- B.Sc. or Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution in any of the following areas:
- Mortuary Science
- Tissues Procession and Fixation
- KCSE mean Grade C(plain) or equivalent and above
- At least three (3) years relevant working experience in a Medical Training Facility
- Computer literate
- Demonstrate leadership and administrative skills.
Candidates with a Diploma Degree in the fields above or their equivalents may also be considered on condition that they have at least eight (8) years relevant work experience
How to Apply
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Copies of certificates and testimonials should also be enclosed giving the names and addresses of three (3) referees who are conversant with the applicant’s competence in area of specialization.
Applicants should write directly to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100
Applications should be received not later than, 27 th April 2020
Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.