Grants Coordinator Jobs, Data Management Assistant Jobs, Project Officer Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Branch Coordinator Jobs, NRC Jobs,YWCA Jobs.
If you have you have been yearning to work for an NGO, this is your chance to apply for one. These are are the available NGO jobs for you today. Apply Now!!
1. Grants Coordinator Job NRC
- Develop and maintain overview of all grants, donor requirements, rules and regulations, and internal and external deadlines, including filing of grant documents (including through the grants database – forthcoming)
- University degree in relevant discipline
- Relevant experience from the project management in the humanitarian sector
2. Project Officer Job YWCA
- Responsible for strengthening the management and directing the project including the planning and monitoring of the project in collaboration with the partners.
- Degree in Social Studies or Gender Development studies or Environmental studies, Environmental planning and Management or other relevant disciplines.
- Experience in providing technical support on gender and disability inclusion with reference to Climate change initiatives.
3. Data Management Assistant Job NRC
- Ensure compliance with M&E strategy, tools, handbooks, guidelines and standards
- M&E specific technical responsibility for implementation of Data management activities in relation to NRC projects
- Preferable University degree in statistics, economics, IT or related fields.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
4. Branch Coordinator Job YWCA
- In charge of the day to day running of the Branch and the YWCA Pre-School Kisii Branch.
- Coordination of administrative and programme activities at the Branch level
- Diploma in Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Thorough understanding of business administration and office management
5. Teacher Job NRC
- To conduct on-the-job teacher training and mentoring of inexperienced teachers. The teacher should be able to efficiently identify training gaps and complement and assist the teacher during lesson.
- Hold P1 Certificate/Education or recognized two-year Diploma in two of the following subjects: English, Kiswahili, Somali, Science, Mathematics, Social Studies or Islamic or Christian Religious Education. (Note the selected candidates will over all teaching subjects apart from language and religious studies).