Principal Supply Chain Officer Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, EPZ Jobs
Responsible for ensuring efficient and effective logistics and supply of procured goods to all the Authority’s departments, regions and branches.
- Source for goods through quotations or cash as per Public Procurement and Disposal Act and regulations.
- Ensure all quotations are registered in the quotation register.
- Ensure that LPOs and LSOs are promptly raised and progressed so that goods and services are delivered in time.
- Ensure that no orders are issued without the necessary documentation.
- Liaise with Stores to ensure that goods being delivered conform to the user specification.
- Maintain an updated list of suppliers;
- Carry out Market Surveys to ensure that the Authority obtains the best value for money;
- Ensure safe custody of all purchasing documents.
- Participate in quotation opening and evaluation committees.
- Keep custody of all contracts and ensuring follow up on deliveries.
- Provide Secretariat services to the Procurement Committee.
- Master’s in Procurement, Supplies, Logistics, Business Administration or Business Management, Strategic Management or any other relevant equivalent disciplines.
- Bachelors degree in Procurement, Supplies, Logistics, or have a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Business Management, Commerce, Social Sciences Strategic Management or any other relevant equivalent disciplines and a post graduate diploma / Diploma in supply, procurement and logistics from a recognized institution/ Examination body.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Management course lasting not less than 2 weeks
- Member to KISM
- Certificate in computer Proficiency
- Meets the provision of chapter six of the constitution
Previous relevant work experience required
- Have experience of six (6) years with three (3) years served at the level of position of Senior Supply Chain Officer or comparable position in the Public Service or reputable organization.
- Proficient in current ICT skills
- Must be conversant with the Legal framework on records management.
- Ability to write complex reports
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of PPAD Act.
- Organizational skills
Behavioral competencies/ Attributes
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skill
Minimum basic salary Kshs 73,136.00 to Maximum basic salary Kshs 154,500.00
Total allowances of Kshs 60,400.00
Successful candidate will enter a basic of kshs 73,136.00
How To Apply
Shortlisted candidates for interviews must fulfill the following requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence using the Job Application Form (the form can be downloaded from the “Notices” section on www.epzakenya.com ) and sent to [email protected] attaching copies of certificates, relevant testimonials and National ID.
All applications should be sent online in pdf format and should be received not later than 7th May, 2019 at Midnight East African time.
Export Processing Zone Authority is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.